Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Tractor Supply

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Tractor Supply

    anyone know much about these guys? good to work for?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tractor Supply

    heard its gonna take them about 2 months to get everything ready
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tractor Supply

    it's a good store, always pleasant to do business with.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tractor Supply

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it's a good store, always pleasant to do business with. </div></div> and at any time George Strait may show up to do a commercial.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] I'm sorry people, its late and I'm feeling it. Good night all.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AhMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tractor Supply

    Hope they carry Nutro dog food like the other Tractor Supply stores. My JRT has corn allergies and cannot eat grocery store dog food. I either have to order it online or drive to Kingsport to get her food.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tractor Supply

    They should be pretty good to work for. I know I thought it would be pretty cool to work at one.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •